Thursday 15 November 2012

Sketches

Double Page Spread
Front Cover
Contents Page

These are my sketches for the ideas of my magazine. Although these are just rough drawings, I feel that this will help me build a basic template for what I would like the magazine to look like. I plan to do more than one double page spread but I only have ideas for one yet, which I have drawn out above. I feel a contents page that is spread across two A4 pages looks more professional and will allow me to contain more information in the contents, as well as images and information for subscriptions or online accounts e.g. twitter. I plan to use one large, relatively close-up photo of my artist for the front cover page, and one very close-up photo to fill an A4 page of the first double page spread that I have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment