Monday 12 November 2012

Promotional Methods

When my magazine is first released I will give out some free copies to promote it and make people aware of it, as well as giving them the opportunity to have what is almost a trial run - they may not want to spend money on a magazine if they haven't tried what it's like first. I will hand these copies out in places like Westfield, where I think I will attract the right kind of audience as many teenagers shop at Westfield, especially those who would have the kind of money to afford my magazine monthly, as shops at Westfield are rather expensive.
As well as this, I will post images of my magazine front covers onto motorway billboards around the country to be seen. I believe this is a successful method of advertising because many drivers find themselves waiting in traffic on the motorway in their car with nothing to do. If a billboard with my magazine on were to catch their eye, this could create the idea in their mind that if this same situation were to occur again in future, they should purchase my magazine so that they could read it to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment