Friday 16 November 2012

Colour

My photos of my main model contain mainly white and red as a colour scheme, and my other photos contain darker colours such as black and brown to feature on my contents page. The colour scheme for my magazine will be based around red, but will have a complimenting colour as well, such as a pale green colour to background my magazine. As my model is wearing a red belt, heels and lipstick, I will try not to use much more red throughout my magazine as I feel that red is too commonly used, especially amongst music magazines. To keep my use of red to a minimum, I will only have my masthead and the occasional title in red.


















However, I decided not to use the photos from my first photo shoot in my magazine as I wasn't happy with the quality of them. In my second photo shoot, I chose to give my model more basic colours to wear, such as grey and black, as I didn't want to overdo the amount of colours featured in the magazine. I chose to do this as I already have teal and purple as a house style, so added colours could be too overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment