Monday 5 November 2012

New Media

After doing some observational research I have come to the conclusion that Facebook and Twitter are the two most commonly used social networks by people aged 15-25 years, which is my target audience. 

So to ensure that my magazine is noticed on these commonly used social networks, I will create an account for both Twitter and Facebook to represent my magazine. Readers will find out exclusive information from these accounts such as which artist will feature in the next edition. As well as this, readers will be able to share their  personal opinions on the magazine and debate about what they like the most, and I will be able to consume this feedback. Also due to the obvious proliferation of mobile phones, I will also create a smart phone app for my magazine for readers to download, so that they can consume my magazine on the go and in a cheaper form. Information will be more regular - every edition of my magazine will not be posted all in one each month, but rather small articles or pieces of information will be fed to the public gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment